entriesaboutchatlinks

Saturday, May 22, 2010
dwilogy: a bitter tasted honeyed apple. @ 18:42

Got tagged by Diny aka. Aira-chan; and since I don't feel like filling my notes with this thing, here it goes:

Let others know a little more about  yourself. Repost this with your name followed by "ology".


TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?




This. A DELUHI wallpaper made by my friend, Ai. You might download the actual size here.


BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right. But I play badminton with my left hand.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
That'd be my tonsils which was removed at about 8 or 9 years ago.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My mother's huge blanket, for I slept in her room few days lately.


Q. Have you ever been knocked out?
So far, never; but I guess I've been knocking someone out years ago, whom I couldn't even remember.


BULLSHITOLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Why don't you ask if it's possible to me for being an immortal instead?

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Honjou/Rumi/Ren/Ryo/Aoi/Girindra, either way is fine.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
As long as it's not an overly bright color, I'm sure it'd suit me best.


Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
A coin. An old coin of 100 IDR, specifically.


DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Sure, why not? That would do no harm at all.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
If you make the bid $1,000,000, I'll consider it.


Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000
....surprisingly, no. Blog = friend, I wrote there almost everyday; so there's no way on earth I'd be selling my friend.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Sorry, are you talking to me?


Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Absolutely.


Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
Let's just skip this pointless question, will you.


DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
My phone.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
I don't even know if it's actually a movie.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A lot.

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
Both, but mostly stand. Does that matter to you?

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Two.


LASTOLOGY.

Q: Last person who texted you?
Tony, the DOE DEER.


Q: Last person who called you?
My mother.


Q: Person you hugged?
None, since I don't feel like doing if there's no need to do it.


FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
Generally, prime and even number. Especially, 2.


Q: Season?
In particular order: Spring, summer, winter, autumn.

Q: Color?
Black, red, violet.


CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
My belated Granny and Saicchi. Every single second, yes.

Q: Mood?
Random.

Q: Listening to?
tosinn - Time Alone [Featuring Ryuichi (ex-Lastier)].

Q: Watching?
Bumblebee crying when Sam told him he was unable to take him off to his college [Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen].

Q: Worrying about?
My face turning out ugly the next day I wake up or incapable of meeting Saicchi forever.

Q: Wearing?
A tartan boxer, white long-sleeves T's and a comic sweater.


RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
The stairs, for sitting over and regaining consciousness.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
To write, or to finish school tasks.

Q: Do you smile often?
Depends on someone I am currently with. With friends/families, yes; when I'm surrounded by strangers/outside, no.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
Depends on someone I am currently with.

***

Done. If you find yourself wanting to do it, feel free and go ahead.

Labels: