entriesaboutchatlinks

Sunday, December 19, 2010
LIFE IS DESIGNED TO KICK YOUR ASSES. @ 16:13


My final Technical Drawing assignment, done per group, which was tagged to me just now by Carin as a replacement for we originally intended to draw a turbine but, eventually, been declined due to the super tiny bolts and doubtful dimensions after I've done it half way--WHILST THE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY. YES. THIS FUCKING TUESDAY. Whilst there's still a Religion presentation tomorrow, and I have to learn the stuffs. And then comes the final exam, and I haven't yet prepared anything. And then the final, Individual Technical Drawing and Algorithm and Programming assignments for the next Monday while time's already been allocated for the FE. Oh, God; I FEEL LIKE DYING!!!!!!!!! #curses

.........................hello, Sister. You're shit. Fuck you.

Labels: