entriesaboutchatlinks

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Regards! @ 16:49

Let's just be all frank here. My reasoning's gonna be relatively short, so I'm just going to answer all the questions on this box. If I am asked how am I going to prove my faithfulness towards the Almighty God, I don't know. I'm not that much of a believer. I doubt myself. I doubt, practically, everything. I'm just a human with confusion tangling over my life and, afterall, belief is a personal matter and you guys aren't supposed to interfere with mine, no hard feeling. If I am asked what and how will I contribute to the Laboratory, I honestly have no idea. Contribution isn't something that can be measured physiologically - I reckon no matter how trivial, how elusive, how scant it is, it still is a contribution; and who am I to promise you something I don't even know whether or not it's going to happen? If I am asked how will I maintain my time, sure thing that college is my top priority. I'm not going to bargain my life over the acceptance as a laboratory assistant; hell, no - thank you very much. If I am asked what motivates me to enroll myself, aside of passion, it's indeed because of money. If I am asked how will I revolutionize everything to make the Laboratory seem.. Ideal and stuffs, God; when will this kind of question end? Once again, I don't know. I'm that simple yet complicated dood who sort of goes with the flow. We'll see.


-Me, on my essay (IKR, for whatever it's worth) at Language Laboratory Assistant Recruitment's 2nd stage

Labels: