entriesaboutchatlinks

Friday, July 31, 2009
SNMPTN ANNOUNCEMENT @ 20:01

I've checked the website (http://www.snmptn.ac.id) a few minutes ago, with no such special feelings; expecting for nothing and a kind of nervous cause prinska *prinska_cuteblue* at FI just told me she wasn't accepted at all...

At first, it was error, as what I assume; error and error when I'm trying to enter it. And unfortunately I forgot my SNMPTN number *dingy toshii* so then I asked pui, who has the number next to me. then I'm trying to figure out she's first, and she wasn't accepted either.. >,< a bit afraid, next I filled the box with my number and suddenly find this:


PENGUMUMAN HASIL SNMPTN 2009

Peserta Diterima


No.Peserta :
1093403543
Nama Peserta :
DWI FITRIA A
Kode Prodi :
361143


PENGUMUMAN PANITIA



Copyright © 2009 www.snmptn.ac.id


*well, you know my real name at the end*
I don't know how to react; both happy or sad cause it'll make my path harder.. UNPAD; in the beginning I've said that if I was accepted both in UNPAD and ITT, I'll nastily confused. If I was accepted in UPI, I'll leave the choice and choose ITT anyway...........



God, please gave me your guidance... the best for me.. >,< *extremely, totally perplexed*



*361143=Teknologi Pangan-UNPAD academic field-code

Labels: , , , ,