entriesaboutchatlinks

Saturday, September 05, 2009
TT.TT @ 12:10

This family feud starts to be more and moooaaarrr irritating; as a matter of a fact that he still returns, FOR GOODNESS SAKE, THAT GOD-FORSAKEN JERK RETURNS EARLIER THIS MORNING!! Blabbering for loads of non-sensical stuff, joking for no truth, jabbing for his own stupidity..

God, I'm gonna bite someone's neck if only I had a guts to >:(

Entering the house innocently and pretending that he has no guilty was totally repugnant. And geez, you know what?? When I said, "So you, jerk, still here, waiting for a chance to fool mum and an opportunity when my brother's out, having no courage to meet your own mother, then?? Whining, crying, begging such an apology for your filthy life so far right on her feet??"

He easily answered, "No wonder.. LOOK AT HER EXTREMELY RUDE WORDS TO HIS FATHER!! IF THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE BITCH THEN I'LL BLAME OVER THE PUP!!" while pointing at mum!

Blimey.

"FATHER? FATHER? YOU-IDIOTIC-MORON-AND-A-WORST-SORT-OF ACCURSED CREATURE WHO COULD BE CALLED AS A FATHER, DARE TO INSULT MY MOTHER AND HOPING FOR A BETTER TREATMENT?? LATER PERHAPS, IF YOU BEHAVE!!"
"AND SINCE I KNOW THAT YOU'LL NEVER REALIZE FOR ALL OF YOUR FAULTS EITHER CORRECT YOUR ABHORRENT AND NAUSEATING SELF, IT'S WAAAY TOO POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GIVE A RESPECT TO NONE OF YOU!!! GET RID OF OUR HOUSE!!"

Bloody batshit insane, I admit. But I'm determined to.


"How dare you--"
"YEAH I'M DARE TO!"

For awhile, I thought I was loose control cause in all of a sudden, I threw all of his belongings he packed in a travel bag outside the front door, and then locked up the house.

I don't want to be a whore, absolutely, but I could be one in front of him.

And you'll have no idea how jackass was him. Pissed off.

Labels: