entriesaboutchatlinks

Tuesday, December 01, 2009
achieving myself. @ 08:08

Senorita, my sparkling December. It's hard to remember, but I truly wish this month will be much, and much better. Where the sun shines brighter, where my cheeky face would not again spill those water...

I'll begin in doing the data-encoding for the extending-assets today. Mum will pay me Rp. 100.000,00, for each 50 pages, while the book list itself at least contained 300-350 pages. The sum's...--pretty fair, isn't it? :D [shouts "Money, I'm coming!" vigorously, opens her Ms. Excel and starts working]


And OH, forget to say. I've bought Cinemags-December 2009, with The Twilight Saga: New Moon front cover and special bonus, Volturi Coven's pendant [it's cool :3 I've use it.. and need to glue it cause the right edge of the 'V' was broken ;A;] inserted several days ago. Been always buying it monthly. But the articles.. Needless to say--it's all too much.

Labels: