entriesaboutchatlinks

Friday, January 29, 2010
I won't bother myself to cry. @ 23:37

I've seen people come and go. I've seen the sun rose and fell far on the western reddish sky. I've seen things occured, appeared and faded as time went through; crossing the horizon.

..but this is kinda different.

Seeing mum sleeping beside me cause she doesn't want to be alone is a lot more painful than the fact that I never really had a responsible figure on which I could lay my head or could be hugged anytime I get a good rank or be sheltered--itself.

Sounds ironic, huh? How I live with a living-and-moving-plastic-dad who used to spit me rude and abusive words instead a midnight-lullabies; who used to torture me with kicks and hits and any other untold mistreatments instead of warmly embracing me when I returned home even with a mere smile?


It's okay.

It's okay to be lied. It's okay, Mum, to be betrayed, to have your faiths broken. It's okay, I'm convincing myself that you surely are gonna be okay. Don't cry. Don't bother yourself to cry. You've had it more than enough, you've learned how it'd feel like. It sure will be okay, cause you've seen people come and go. You've seen things occured, coming and going as long as the clock is ticking. No need to be stressed. Everything's gonna be okay.


Everything's gonna be okay.

Labels: