entriesaboutchatlinks

Friday, January 29, 2010
J-Rocks' songs are more than 25% copycatting L'arc~en~Ciel's. @ 01:15

..and now that it makes me wonder are copycatting-acts really an effective shortcut to get to the hall of fame.

Not that I love L'arc. Not that I love Hyde or Tetsu or Ken since I never listened to their releases unless that Ready Steady Go!, Stay Away and Hitomi no Jyuunin when I was in Junior High School. But really. Even if I'm not one of their fans, I will never ever agree nor accept copycatting which was commonly hidden in a boring excuse such as 'overly-influenced-til-you-accidentaly-steal-the-said-influential-artist's-base-arrangements, lyrics, guitar notes and its whole atmospheres' for no matter what. Even if I detest J-Rocks from the very beginning, I'm not simply biased by recklessly judging cause I've been comparing Semakin Sendiri to Hitomi no Jyuunin, Kau Curi Lagi to Time Goes On, PDKT to Link, Selamat Tinggal Kekasihku to 4th Avenue Cafe, and Ceria to C'est La Vie, and too many deliberated similarities clearly aren't worth to be called as influenced. And OH, right, even their outfit, hair style, make-up and PV theme once was forgering Alice Nine's in White Prayer. ~____~

However. Happy happy 19th birthday, mon-chere! Now that you're legally adult, I'm wishing you to be a lot more mature than before. Have a blessed year always. <3

Labels: , ,