entriesaboutchatlinks

Saturday, January 09, 2010
sleeveless-upper-clothes, vest and dreads. @ 18:19

..could simply remind me of you.


On another hand, despite the fact that I'm in Indonesia and there's no way this could be real unless if Mum gave me ¥3,500-¥4,000 for the ticket and US$5,000 for accommodation--which is impossible [unless if I willingly let myself not to be loaded for the next 3 years], I want to see DELUHI's ONEMAN LIVE today, January 9th, 2010 at Shibuya O-EAST; 17.30-18.30 JST, but it's already late. ;w;
And on yet another random note, James Cameron's AVATAR is great.

Anyway, Aggy.



What water does 'aserora uo~ta~' refer to?? :DD
Please excuse my poor japanese, but I'm a tad suspicious cause that phrase seemed funny for you to be pronounciated on your introduction video >:D.

Labels: