entriesaboutchatlinks

Friday, February 19, 2010
I don't eat stringbeans. @ 02:31

Too many learning sessions up to almost 4 o'clock in the morning makes me suffering from a shit headache. And have a habit to wake up extremely late. And a tendency to trigger off a dreadful health-unbalance.

...and right now I'm also a tad hungry. :/

I suppose I have to grab some snacks. Sweets would do its best. Or candy. Or chips; it would do good, as well. Not that I'm not afraid of gaining weight, but the fact that SMBB is just 16 days remaining and that I still have 6 subjects to be studied and practiced worries me above all. I haven't been printing my participant card too.


Ah. It's currently Dir en Grey's Gaika, Chinmoku Ga Nemuru Koro on my playlist. It helps me to stay conscious all the way, really.

Labels: