entriesaboutchatlinks

Friday, February 26, 2010
quavering. @ 23:56

Too much hoping for things you don't precisely know whether you'll get it or not is clearly not healthy. Thus, hanging your dreams up above the highest sky where you aren't used to be there is really, really sickening; and you'll soon be hating the fact that it's actually still far from possible to become true. To become real; to be everything you've wished it to be.

...I don't know. I'm currently in this unstable-surging-yet-low-self-esteem, and I don't know how far I'll last. It sucks me to death, y'know, feeling so confidence that I EXACTLY will reach this thing I've dreamed and that I could break any wicked walls coming this way; but then feeling so miserable until I'm exceedingly unsure either I'll pass it or not once I'm incapable to settle a mere tiny-trivial-hindrance emerged. It's just... Well, not the usual me.

I really have no idea what's going on inside. Is this a sort of pre-SMBB effect?

On the other hand, I'm still waiting for my el-Ethnic Legist's Anubis request to be granted on Request section at TW. And yeah, Pressed flower is not that bad the more you give a listen and see how the full promotional-video looks like.

Labels: