entriesaboutchatlinks

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
fucked. up. so. fucking. much. @ 19:41

..........why fucked up, as the title implies? Because I have fucked up my News Casting's Internal Selection just this afternoon, after having a Calculus Quiz, by saying a rather long and awkward 'Uhh' on my opening due to the surging nerves, reading the news way too fast, elaborating the weather forecast way too short and simple, and explaining the Live report way too.......... Standard. EVEN WHEN THE JUDGE IS ACTUALLY MY SPECIAL CLASS LECTURER, MISS IMA!! #curses

And now if I'm still wanting to be one of the delegates for the SEO BINUS at February, I fucking need a bunch, and bunch, of prayers, luck, and miracles. I seriously fucking do, despite everyone seemed to fucking praise me it was fucking excellent and stuffs as a sorry reassuring.

Labels: